Where can I register to vote?

You may register at any of the following locations:

  • Beadle County Auditor's Office, 450 3rd Street SW Suite 201, Huron, SD
  • City Finance Office, 239 Wisconsin Avenue SW, Huron, SD
  • Download a registration application from the Secretary of State's website.

In addition, you may register to vote at locations that provide the following services:

  • Driver's Licenses
  • Food Stamps
  • Aid to Families with Dependent Children
  • Women, Infants, and Children Nutrition Program (WIC)
  • Department of Human Services offices which provide assistance to the disabled
  • Military Recruitment

Show All Answers

1. Who can register?
2. Where can I register to vote?
3. Where do I vote?
4. Where do I get an absentee ballot?
5. Where do I get a petition to run for public office?